Walker Sanford Complaints Procedure

Walker Sanford aims to provide you with a reliable, fair and consistent service at all times. If  however, you are unhappy with any aspect of the service we have given you, this guide will tell you how you can get in touch with us and how we will deal with your complaint or issue.

Our Customer Service Advisors will take ownership of your complaint and look to provide you with a resolution.

Walker Sandford complaints procedure

For you convenience you can
download  a copy  of our
Complaints Procedure here



We like to think that we are positive about complaints and adopt a ‘can do’ attitude, after all when something does go wrong, we want to learn from our mistakes so that we’re less likely to repeat them again.

We know from our last client survey that we are getting it right more times then not, so we are requesting that when you have been happy or satisfied with a particular aspect of our service that you tell us about that too.

Where a particular service is not currently provided and you feel you feel it should or, you feel a particular service could be improved why not tell us. We welcome ideas on improvements that you may have.

Complaints Procedure

Should you have a complaint with regards the level of service we provide, you should initially submit this in writing to the head of the department concerned, either by sending a letter to our registered offices, St George’s Buildings , 5 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2DH, or the individual department heads can be contacted by their direct email addresses :

 Customer Services/Property Management

Mr Douglas Brown, douglasbrown@walkersandford.co.uk


Mr Kenneth McCulloch, kennethmcculloch@walkersandford.co.uk

Contractor Accounts

Ms Kasia Bereznicka, kasiab@walkersandford.co.uk

Emails can also be directed to our office address of info@walkersandford.co.uk and this will be passed on to the appropriate person.

If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you should submit full details of your complaint in writing to our Complaints Manager, Mr Paul McGonagle, St George’s Buildings, 5 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2DH. or by email at pmcgonagle@walkersandford.co.uk.

If you have followed these procedures and remain dissatisfied your complaint can be escalated to the attention of our Managing Director, Mr Paul Walker. Mr Walker takes a personal interest to ensure that our clients are being treated fairly and properly.

On the 1st of October 2012 the new Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 came into effect. After the implication of this act, should any client feel that despite having followed the outlined company complaints and resolution procedure, they have not received a satisfactory outcome they will be able to make application to the Homeowner Housing Panel. The make up of this panel and the specific application process have yet to be finalised. Details of this process will be published once they have been finalised by the executive.

Once established homeowners can ask the Panel to determine whether a property factor has failed to carry out a property factor’s duties or to determine whether a property factor has failed to comply with the code of conduct as outlined in the Act. Where the Panel considers it appropriate, they can even provide a Property factor enforcement order which would require the property factor concerned to execute such action/payment as they consider necessary.